Thursday, January 22, 2009

O Hai There!

Today is the blog's birthday (January 22, 2002). If you had told me we'd still be doing this seven years later, I probably would have nodded my head. ;)

So far this year, we haven't posted much here on the blog, mostly we've been posting the nightly menu on Twitter. I wish I could say we've been off working on a secret cookbook project, video editing or even on vacation -- but in reality, we've just been cocooning at home in the bitter, bitter cold that is January in Ohio. That means some of our favorite comfort food -- mac n' cheese, stir-fry, pizza, raw beet raviolis with cashew cheese, tofu marsala, eggplant parmesan, bourguignon, etc.



As I mentioned last year at this time, in an effort to bore you guys less, we stopped posting most of those dinners that we've made before, unless we changed the recipe or plating ideas -- so that's why there hasn't been much going on...

But things are looking up -- there's still the "big green binder" which is full of ideas for 2009 and beyond!

blog comments powered by Disqus